Basic SEO audit for free
No small print conditions
Is the SEO audit online?
No. I perform SEO audit manually. It is not an online tool. I will analyze your website in much more depth, so the result will take more than a few hours.
Why is the audit free?
I know a lot of people are suspicious of SEO agencies and SEO specialists. I also know that SEO services is not a story of quick results and most people don't know if they are going in the right direction. Search engine optimization is extremely important in 2023. That's why I offer a free SEO audit, up to 500 pages of pages and no strings attached. Punk.
SEO audit by shh.agency
I analyze the main criteria in a free SEO audit: technical SEO, on-page SEO and backlinks. For certain websites I also analyze keywords, SEO content and local SEO.
Free technical SEO audit
As part of a technical SEO audit I analyze:
- sitemap.xml and robots.txt
- Number of pages in Google's index vs. actual number of pages
- 404 pages, 301 redirects and canonical
- Site loading speed
- Cyclic redirects, uncompressed .js, .css and images
- Website structure and click depth
- Internal linking
- Meta tags - title, description
- Image alt tags
- Open Graph, Schema, and structured data for enhanced results
- Duplicate content
- hreflang for web pages with language mutation
On-page free SEO audit
During the on-page SEO audit I analyze:
- Unique title tags between 50-60 characters with the target keyword
- Unique meta descriptions in the range of 150-160 characters with the target keyword
- Headings (H1, H2, H3, etc.)
- Image alt tags
+ for some sites audit the length of the content
+ for some sites audit the correct use of headings, checklists and images
Free backlink audit
As part of the backlink audit I analyze:
- Strength of backlink portfolio
- Authority of the website
- Toxic backlinks without disavow
+ potential sources of backlinks for some sites
+ for some sites competitor backlinks
Free keyword audit
As part of a keyword audit for some sites I analyze:
- What is the intent of the site users? Informational, navigational, transactional or commercial?
- What are the main seed keywords?
- What are the long-tail keywords?
- What negative keywords to use?
- What LSI keywords are there?
- What is the search volume for seed, short-tail, long-tail and local keywords?
- What keywords are competitors ranking for?
- What is the difficulty of each keyword?
- How does search volume change over the course of a year?
- What is the business potential of the selected keywords?
- What part of the funnel is the user in - TOFU, MOFU or BOFU?
Content and local SEO audit
As part of the SEO content and local SEO audit for some sites, I analyze:
- Keyword tapping
- Content length
- Proper anchor texts in the content
- Use of local SEO and local backlinks
SEO audit result
You will receive a free SEO audit result via email. If you are one of the lucky ones, you will also receive recommendations, tips and advice that you can implement immediately to improve your SEO strategy.
I want an in-depth SEO audit. What should I do?
Use the standard contact form and I will get back to you within 24 hours. Based on an in-depth SEO audit, we can identify your strengths and weaknesses, optimize your website and design an effective SEO strategy.